The day has finally arrived! Yesterday the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book went live to customers! Here are some quick things that I was excited to see:
- Pricing! Since our prices went down January 1 to match the US prices, there is now just one Idea Book, with one set of pricing – no more worrying about what you might have saved if only you could order with US prices – now they’re the same!! WOOHOO!
- Some masculine papers and embellishments – great for boy layouts and those about your man! Some feedback for the last Idea Book showed that there was too much emphasis on the girly stuff – this book has a great balance
- More stamps to coordinate with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge!! Oh sooo many options!
- Baker’s Twine!! Page 124: get 4 colours for just $4.95! *note there was an error with printing, and these sets include 10 yards of each colour, not 20 as printed. That’s still 40 yards total!! Woah!
- Great background stamps! (see page 102-103) I can’t wait to use some of these with some Cricut cuts!
- New stamps great for colouring! I noticed an increase in this book for stamps that are full of detail and would be great to use with markers, or our watercolour pencils
- 2 exclusively Canadian themed sets – while the book only shows the US versions, see Adventure Canada by clicking here, and Canadian Celebration by clicking here!
- 6 new stamp of the month sets!! See the last 6 pages for these – I want them all!
- New Workshops on the Go kits! Each kit highlights a new collection and gives you a big bang for your buck!
There is just so much I’m excited about that I could go on and on! Instead, I’ll get to this month’s specials!!
STUDIO J – Digital Scrapbooking: FIVE for FIVE Campaign!
Now is the time to try it out if you never have, or jump on board to learn something new! For this incredible deal, you end up with 10 two-page layouts, 10 memory protectors, AND free shipping for the price of just one 5-pack: $55! It really is a steal! With this sale, you could stock up for the future since they never expire, and/or you could give some away as gifts! Have a wedding coming up? Why not buy a set for yourself and one to gift to the bride so she can remember her special day by creating layouts and adding her own memorable thoughts about the day and journey to get there?? You can check out Studio J at any time and even get to work on some of your layouts! If you’re excited to get them printed to keep forever, let me know and we can set you up. Remember, this great deal is only available until February 29!!
February Stamp of the Month: Thoughtful Tidings
Could you hear me squealing when I saw this set for the first time??! Look at all those thin red lines! You know what that means – more stamps to coordinate with the AP cartridge, AND for only $5 with every $50 purchase!! Get this: you could order the Studio J Five for Five pack above, AND qualify for this set for $5!
Have a wonderful February!!